Equestrian Buildings and Colorado Horse Barns
Central Colorado property owners can choose from an unlimited variety of good-looking Equestrian Buildings and Colorado Horse Barns. For business or pleasure, Sapphire Construction, Inc. assists clients to achieve equine distinction. We take seriously every project whether it is a small pole barn for 4-H, accommodating several horses on a ranch, or constructing an elegant show horse business.
These beautiful horse barns blend into the Colorado horse properties in Central Colorado. We offer custom-designed pole barns with up to a 90-foot clear span. Our team of professionals at Sapphire Construction, Inc. strive to achieve functional and safe environments for horses, riders, employees, and owners.
Gallery of Beautiful Colorado Horse Barns
Our Equine Buildings
Our impressive Equine Buildings are constructed to specifications by Lester Buildings, a highly respected national firm with 65 years of experience in the industry.
- Safety: Lester Buildings has safety-tested all features such as specialty stalls, sliding doors, dutch doors, and sliding doors to ensure maximum safety and durability.
- Beauty: These barns are fully color-coordinated and artfully designed in top equestrian styles. Buyers choose interior and exterior finishes from a broad range of materials. Special features such as energy efficiency, water, heat, ventilation, and insulations are available in these buildings.
- Comfort: These handsome barns are not shanties. Well-lit, ventilated, and heated, people and horses are comfortable and happier.
- Combinations: Equine functions may be combined under one roof or several. For example, a 6-stall horse barn and 18,000 square foot riding arena. Our buildings can be extended in the future, giving owners flexibility with their investments.
Sapphire Construction is committed to the entire building process. We strive to make the experience pleasurable for each client– from architecture and design, planning and estimates to construction and after the building is complete. We also build to fit the requirements of Home Owners Associations when necessary.
Some popular uses for post-beam construction on equestrian properties:
- Arenas with Stalls & Storage
- Barns/Living Quarters
- Boarding Facilities
- Commercial Arenas
- Commercial Stables
- Equestrian Facilities
- Personal Stables
- Riding Arenas
- Run-In Shelters
- Tack Rack System
- Veterinary Clinics
- Wash Bays & Stall Mats
- Viewing Rooms
Pole Barns by Sapphire Construction, Inc. in Central Colorado
For more information about post-frame buildings and pole barns for Farm & Ranch Buildings, Storage, Outbuildings, Hobby Buildings, Livestock Buildings, Equine Buildings, and Commercial Buildings, contact Sapphire Construction, Inc. at (303) 619-7213.